The 3rd annual Biggest Loser competition was a 10 week...
Lunch & Learn: homebuyer's seminar
There is such a thing as a free lunch, and it comes with (excellent) free advice about purchasing a home, courtesy of PNC Bank.
Find out what you should know before buying a home. With a disciplined savings plan and good credit, your dream can become a reality. However, it helps to understand the process of home buying—and what it takes to afford a home over the long term. This free, on-site class gives you practical advice on how you can join the “homebuyer’s club”.
• How much home can you realistically afford
• How to increase your chances of getting a mortgage—what the lenders look for
• Useful tips on how to repair a poor credit history—or protect a good one
• Costs that some homebuyers often overlook
• Helpful tips on how to shop for a home
The homebuyer's seminar will be on Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM in the Ballroom.