Daylight Saving Time kicks in Sunday, March 9 at 2 a.m....
W&J's Biggest Loser 2014 is Here!!!
Registration is open for W&J’s Biggest Loser 2014!
Human Resources would like to offer the 3rd Annual W&J’s “Biggest Loser Competition” to all employees. Biggest Loser is a 10-week competition that measures greatest percentage of weight loss (NOT total pounds lost.) It’s a fun, healthy way to improve your diet and win an awesome prize. Best of all, it’s your chance to embark on a weight loss challenge in the W&J community.
• Success! A grand total of 240 pounds were lost during the first 2 years of the program
• Average weight loss per 10-week cycle was 7.06 pounds per participant.
• You can become our next success story!
What to expect from the W&J Biggest Loser program:
• 10-Week Challenge of Total Percentage of Weight Lost
• Preliminary Weigh in on January 31st
• Program Dates: February 3rd through April 11th
• Weekly Weigh in Dates
• Biggest Loser will be awarded with Grand Prize
• $10 Registration fee per person
• Weekly Recipes from Biggest Loser Cookbook
• Weekly Motivational Messages
• Interactive Activities and Drawings
• Body Composition Analysis by Professional
Prizes: The individual who has the greatest percentage of weight loss at the conclusion of the 10-week program will be crowned W&J’s Biggest Loser and will receive a cash prize. The cash prize will be communicated on February 3rd to all Biggest Loser competitors after the enrollments are finalized. The cash prize will be comprised of the total registration fees and matched by a donation from the HR department.
Are You Ready to Start Your Transformation?
Enrollment: Complete the registration form and indicate that you want to join Biggest Loser. Registration form and payment must be received by January 20, 2014.