Summer hours will begin on Monday, June 3, 2013 and will...
W&J's Biggest Loser Competition is Here!!!
Human Resources would like to offer the 2nd Annual W&J’s “Biggest Loser Competition” to all employees. Biggest Loser is a 10-week competition that measures greatest percentage of weight loss (NOT total pounds lost.) It’s a fun, healthy way to improve your diet and win great prizes. Best of all, it’s your chance to embark on a weight loss challenge in the W&J community.
Here are a couple testimonials from last year’s competition:
What difference has participating in the biggest loser program had on your life?
“Basically it makes you pay more attention to what you are putting into your body and focusing on healthy eating choices. It is a great program, and I would encourage everyone to participate.” ~ Jay O’Neal was W&J’s Biggest Loser in 2012. Jay lost 17.42% of body weight.
What’s your opinion of the biggest loser program?
“I am a goal-oriented person, so the cash rewards offered by our program motivated me as well as the weekly updates on the percentages lost or gained by the other participants. I had a very positive experience with our program because of the accountability, the encouragement of other members, and the weekly emails of Biggest Loser topics and recipes. Our blog also contributed to my success because we could share our frustrations and concerns. I feel healthier and can walk the steps of Old Main without getting excessively winded!” ~ Cheri Duball was the runner-up in the competition. Cheri lost 12.1% of body weight.
• 10-Week Challenge of Total Percentage of Weight Lost
• Preliminary Weigh in on February 8th
• Program Dates: February 11th through April 19th
• Weekly Weigh in Dates
• Biggest Loser will be awarded with Grand Prize
• “Inches Lost” Winner will be awarded - Voluntary
• $10 Registration fee per person
What’s In It For You?
• Weekly Motivational Messages
• Weekly Recipes from Biggest Loser Cookbook: Simple Swaps
• Lecture from a Certified Dietician
• Smart Grocery Shopper Lunch & Learn Seminar
• Participation in Interactive Blog
• Voluntary Body Measurements & Assessments
• Interactive Activities and Drawings Weekly
• Registered Participants will receive tote and program materials
Are You Ready to Start Your Transformation?
Registration Deadline is February 2, 2012