Custodial Supervisor - GCA
The Custodial Supervisor directs the custodial service staff members in the daily operations in order to maintain the facilities in a clean and orderly condition. This position will be responsible for personnel coaching and disciplining, quality control, monitoring of supply and equipment usage, maintaining a safe work environment and performing special project work
1) Plans staff assignments, order supplies and controls inventory
2) Develops duty list for employees and inspect work to ensure proper completion
3) Assists in goal setting for the custodial department and recommend work improvements
4) Perform quality assurance inspections and audits
5) Conduct training and development of staff
6) Takes action to correct deficient performance
7) Supervises set ups and tear down for campus meeting and events
8) Acts a Facilities Service representative and resolves client issues and concerns
9) Responds to campus emergencies, such as water leaks, power outages, severe weather, etc.
10) Other duties and responsibilities as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Ability to read and understand detailed instructions and convey same to staff verbally and written format.
Previous supervisory or sales background
Must possess a valid driver’s license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Strong service/quality attitude
2. Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to plan, organize and direct.
4. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
1. Stand, walk and climb for extended periods.
2. Requires bending, stooping, reaching.
3. Ability to work extended hours or varying shifts when necessary.
Interested candidates should complete an application in the Office of Facilities Services Facilities at 235 E. Maiden Street, Washington, PA 15301
Contact Person: Facilities Services
Contact Phone: 724-223-6086