The Commons dining hall is anything but common. With eight food stations, including a brick oven for creating unique pizzas and pasta dishes, The Commons provides a variety of healthy and delicious dishes in a great, relaxing atmosphere.
George & Tom's Place - or more commonly known as G&T's - located at the lower-level of Rossin serves up burgers, soups, sandwiches, and the latest addition, Salads by Design for a quick bite to eat. The dining area includes booths, single seating, and a stage for the occasional scheduled evening entertainment.
The Barista, located in the Ski Lounge, and the Science Center Cafe, in the Swanson Science Center lobby, are the places on campus to grab a cup of joe or specialty teas, shakes, and other beverages, as well as some light snacks, prepared sandwiches, soups and homemade gourmet desserts.
Catering Services is provided throughout the campus by Parkhurst Dining Services.
Lower level of the The Commons building
Washington & Jefferson College
60 S. Lincoln St
Washington, PA 15301
- Aaron Weaver, General Manager, 724-223-6037
- Douglass Dick, Executive Chef, 724-229-5144
- Rick Carrillo, Executive Sous Chef, 724-229-5145
- Keri Bailey, Director of Catering, 724-223-6035
- Andrew Tran, Assistant Foodservice Director of Retail, 724-229-5107
- April Cummings, Operations Manager, 724-223-6034