The Commons dining hall is anything but common. With eight food stations, including a brick oven for creating unique pizza and pasta dishes, The Commons provides a variety of healthy and delicious dishes in a great, relaxing atmosphere.
George & Tom's Place, more commonly known as G&T's, is located at the lower-level of Rossin Campus Center and serves up burgers, soups, sandwiches, and Salads by Design for a quick bite to eat. The dining area includes booths, single seating, and a stage for evening entertainment.
The Barista, located in the Ski Lounge, and Roasted Cafe, our student-operated cafe located in the Swanson Science Center lobby, are the places on campus to grab coffee or specialty teas, shakes, and other beverages, as well as some light snacks, prepared sandwiches, and homemade gourmet desserts.
**If you have a dietary restriction or preference, you are encouraged to let the staff know so they can make sure you have access to meals that will fit your nutrition needs.
The Commons, Lower Level
Washington & Jefferson College
60 S. Lincoln St
Washington, PA 15301
- Aaron Weaver, General Manager, 724-223-6037
- Douglass Dick, Executive Chef, 724-229-5144
- Rick Carrillo, Executive Sous Chef, 724-229-5145
- Keri Bailey, Director of Catering, 724-223-6035
- Andrew Tran, Assistant Foodservice Director of Retail, 724-229-5107
- April Cummings, Operations Manager, 724-223-6034