Tuition is $6000 per 14-week semester. The cost includes all fees, technology, parking, atheltics, and more. Unlike other institutions, W&J seeks to be transparent in its fees. Therefore we charge a single, comprehensive tuition & fees bill.
Housing and meal plans depend on the location and type of food plan desired. For more information, view housing and meal plan fees on Washington & Jefferson College's Tuition and Fees Schedule.
One-Time Orientation Fee Includes:
- Airport Pick up from Pittsburgh International Airport
- Meals during orientation
- Complementary linens and towels (Each student receives a set of sheets, blanket, pillow and a towel)
- Shopping excursion to local shopping where students can pick up essentials
- Assistance in opening a Bank Account
- Assistance in acquiring a Cell Phone and/or SIM card
- Student Identification Card
Included in Your Tuition:
- On-Campus Parking
- Free Printing
- Internet and Technology
- Discounted Excursions: Throughout the semester, the ELI plans several trips at a nominal fee. Students are invited on a three-day trip to Washington D.C. and are charged a $50 fee that covers a downtown hotel and transportation. Short excursions also are planned to local sites, festivals, and other events throughout the semester. These are run at no additional cost to the students.
- Institutional TOEFL exam (Once a semester)
- Exercise facility and intramural sports. A range of intramural and club sports are available at Washington & Jefferson College.
Included in On-campus Housing:
- Free Laundry (Washer and Dryer for your use)
- Activities and residence assistance