Normally our Winter Break begins on December 24th and...
Chuck Rice, our TIAA-CREF consultant will be on campus on Thursday, October 20, 2011 in the Sell Law Library for individual counseling sessions on the retirement plan and other financial topics relative to your personal situation. All counseling sessions are approximately 45 minutes long and will take place from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You are able to schedule appointments directly on the web by using www.tiaa-cref.org. The directions for scheduling from the web page are listed below:
- Log into www.tiaa-cref.org
- Click on the link to Retirement Consultations and Seminars under the SERVICES heading
- Click on the Locate an available meeting or seminar in your area link
- Log in with existing User ID, password and answer to security question*
- Answer all required personal financial information questions and click continue
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process
*If participants have not created an ID or password, they will need to register for secure online access first and then register for a session.
NOTE: If participants have already logged into their accounts to look at balances, etc. and then want to schedule a one-on-one session, they can click on the HELP & RESOURCES link and then click on the Retirement Consultations & Seminars link. This will take them to the page to answer the personal financial information questions and continue to complete the registration process.
NOTE: If unable to access computer, please call (800) 732-8353 to schedule appointment.