There is such a thing as a free lunch, and it comes with...
The Benefits Open Enrollment Fair will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 from 11:00am -3:00pm in the Rossin Campus Center Ballroom.
The Benefits Open Enrollment Fair is an interactive opportunity for you to learn more about your benefits at W&J. Human Resources staff will be present to answer questions and assist employees with benefits education including changes for 2013, new rates, and enrollment procedures.
By attending the fair, you can also:
• meet with W&J benefits vendors to discuss their plans,
• get healthy snacks and beverages,
• receive free health screenings and demonstrations,
• receive a free chair massage,
• meet and talk with a certified nutritionist,
• get free handouts, giveaways and raffle prizes, and
• receive a FREE Flu Shot from W&J Health Services courtesy of the Human Resources Department (free flu shot is only available at the fair for W&J employees)
Door Prizes and Giveaways
Many of our vendors donate fabulous raffle items for the Fair, as well as having giveaways at their booths such as a Keurig coffee maker, fitness and health baskets and much, much, more. (Limit: one door prize per person.)
W&J Health Services will be administering free Flu Shots during the Fair for staff and faculty. Flu shots will be available throughout the Fair only. To obtain a flu shot, you will need to present your W&J employee ID card and complete the authorization form.
The open enrollment period will run from November 13th through December 14th. Open Enrollment takes place annually in the fall and allows employees to make changes to his or her medical, prescription drug, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts. This includes first time employee enrollment, employee re-enrollment, and employees adding or changing coverage for a dependent. The annual Open Enrollment is the only time throughout the year when changes in coverage or plans can be made without a qualifying life changing event. Changes made during Open Enrollment are effective January 1st.