On this page you can find many types of financial aid forms that you may need to use throughout the academic year. Please print out the form and complete it, then send it to the Office of Financial Aid. If you have any questions about any of the forms, please call our office at 724-223-6019.

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line form will help you compare costs and aid awards between W&J and three other schools. See your official financial aid award letter(s) for cost listings and award breakdowns and amounts.

Cost of Attendance Adjustment Form

Use the Cost of Attendance Adjustment Form to request an increase in your budget to allow you to borrow to cover additional educational expenses such as an Intersession trip or a computer.

Summer Aid Request Form

Use the Summer Aid Request Form to request financial aid for summer classes. No additional aid is available for summer; however, you may use a portion of your PA State Grant, Pell Grant or Stafford loan from the upcoming academic year, or you may use a private loan. If you wish to use federal aid during this term (Pell grant, PLUS or Stafford loan), your financial aid must be processed before the end of the summer term.

FAFSA on the Web

The FAFSA on the Web Worksheet is available to help you collect the information needed to accurately complete your FAFSA before you submit your application.                

Financial Aid Supplement Form

If you are selected for verification, the Office of Financial Aid will notify you and send you the required materials. You may, however, print additional copies of the Financial Aid Supplement Form below.

2014-2015 Academic Year

If you have any questions about your dependency status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 724-223-6019.

PLUS Loan Supplement

The PLUS Loan Supplement form is to be completed by a parent who was approved for a Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Student (PLUS) for the 2014-2015 academic year and did not indicate the amount of the loan on the initial application.

PLUS Pre-Application

Students must now complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order for a parent to apply for a PLUS loan. A biological parent who wishes to borrow a PLUS Loan and is not the parent listed on the FAFSA must complete the PLUS Pre-Application form in order for an aid representative to verify his/her relationship to the student. In addition, a Direct PLUS Loan Request and MPN must be completed on by the borrower.

GRE Fee Reduction Certificate

If you will be taking the GRE, contact Michelle Anderson in the Office of Financial Aid to see if you are eligible for a fee reduction.