Marshall Hall

Marshall Hall

Marshall Hall is home to 130 upperclass men and women who enjoy suite-style living with two rooms sharing a bathroom. Marshall has two study rooms on each floor and a large common area on the ground floor for relaxing and socializing where students can watch TV, play a game of pool, or cook a meal together in the community kitchen. The basketball and sand volleyball courts adjacent to the building allow for outdoor activity and laundry facilities are located next door in Beau Hall. The building is dedicated to the memory of The Hon. Elder W. Marshall member of the W&J Class of 1904 who served as President of the Board of Trustees from 1948 - 1959.

Accommodations
  • Ethernet Access 
  • Wireless Access
  • Cable TV
  • Community Kitchen
  • Public Lounge with Pool Table, Ping Pong, Air Hockey, and Television
  • Vending Machines
  • Laundry Facility Next Door
Floor Plan

Floor Plan 1 Floor Plan 2