Spread the Word
Alumni Facebook Page: facebook.com/washjeffalumni
Alumni Instagram Page: instagram.com/washjeffalumni
Alumni Twitter Page: twitter.com/washjeffalumni
Hashtag: #WJDayOfGiving (Please be sure to use the hashtag in all of your #WJDayOfGiving posts!)
Things to Know
What is W&J Day of Giving?
W&J Day of Giving is a 24-hour online fundraising campaign where the entire W&J community comes together to support Washington & Jefferson College's students, faculty, and campus programs.
What does your gift support?
Anything! Gifts can be directed to the W&J Fund, department, sports team, club, or W&J program that means the most to the donor. What matters the most is that every President gives. *The minimum gift to be counted for Day of Giving is $5.
What is the goal?
On February 20, we will strive to surpass 1,000 donors on the 9th annual W&J Day of Giving!
Social Media Examples
- W&J Day of Giving is back for year nine! Join us Feb. 20 to support current and future Presidents as we strive to surpass 1,000 donors! Info: jayconnected.com/WJDayOfGiving. #WJDayOfGiving
- The countdown is on for W&J Day of Giving! Mark your calendar for Feb. 20 to make a gift to your W&J passion and help us surpass 1,000 donors! Info: jayconnected.com/WJDayOfGiving. #WJDayOfGiving
- TOMORROW (Feb. 20), you can help W&J students, faculty, and campus programs. Make your gift to the area of the College most meaningful to you at jayconnected.com/WJDayOfGiving. #WJDayOfGiving
- I am proud to be a President and support [insert area of College you will support] on W&J Day of Giving! Join me by making a gift to the area of the College that means the most to you at jayconnected.com/WJDayOfGiving. #WJDayOfGiving
- Show your Red & Black pride by participating in W&J Day of Giving! Go to jayconnected.com/WJDayOfGiving and make your gift today to be counted in our 1,000-donor goal! #WJDayOfGiving
- It's W&J Day of Giving, and every dollar and donor count! Go to jayconnected.com/WJDayOfGiving to make your gift, and join me in supporting W&J! #WJDayOfGiving
Social Media Images
The graphics below have been pre-sized to fit nicely on your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. If you choose to share the graphics, be sure to use #WJDayOfGiving and promote the W&J Day of Giving website in your posts. You can download a copy of our "I Gave Because..." write on sign to let fellow alumni, friends, and family know why you made your gift! To use the images, right click each image and save to your desktop!
While social media is the driving force throughout the day, a personalized email can make an impression too! Here's some sample language for you to use when emailing your friends and classmates. This is just a suggestion - we welcome your own voice!
If you have any questions about these graphics or W&J Day of Giving in general, please contact us!
General Day of Giving Inquiries:
Director, Development & Alumni Communications