The Business Office and the Office of Business & Finance are committed to helping students, families, and our employees in all financial matters related to Washington & Jefferson College.
The Business Office serves W&J students, their families, and other offices and departments on campus by answering questions concerning student billing, accepting payments, cashing personal and payroll checks, processing invoices for payment, and by providing financial reports and analysis.
Accounting and payables forms, student billing forms and policies, tuition payment plan information, and student health insurance information and waiver forms are available on the Business and Finance Office Wiki. The office fax number is 724-503-1015.
- Meal Plan Options
- CashNet Tuition Payment Plan for 2020-2021 (chrome browser recommended)
- Online Payments
- Tuition and Fees Schedule
- 2020-2021 Grad Guard Tuition Protection Plan
- 2020-2021 Health Insurance Waiver or Enrollment Form Please note: For the Fall 2020 semester Remote Learners ARE NOT required to carry student health insurance
- 1098-T Information School Code: Y5; ECSI Phone: 1-866-428-1098
- W-9 Form
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, August - May
9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, June & July