Welcome to the Payroll Office at Washington & Jefferson College. Located in Thompson Hall, the Payroll Office is responsible for all direct deposits, payroll tax withholdings, and voluntary and involuntary payroll deductions for faculty, staff and students.
Student employees, who are working on campus for the first time, will need to complete the following documents: W-4, I-9 with forms of identification, Residency Certificate & Direct Deposit Form.
- Employee Time Sheet: Exempt | Non-Exempt
- Time sheets for student workers are available through Web Advisor.
- 2019 Paycheck Calendar (Semi-Monthly)
- 2019 Paycheck Calendar (Union / Biweekly)
- Direct Deposit Form
- Form W-4 (2019)
- I-9 Form
- Residency Certification Form
- Salary Reduction Agreement for TIAA-CREF
W&J Payroll Office
60 South Lincoln Street
Washington, Pa. 15301
LeeAnn Spencer, Payroll Coordinator