The Office of the Registrar provides service to past, current and future students of Washington & Jefferson College. The office supplies academic transcripts, enrollment and degree verifications, course offerings and other academic information to the W&J community.
While many student services are now automated, students are always welcome to visit or contact the office to request personal assistance.
We're here to assist you in any way we can.
In addition to in-person meetings, Kara Clark is available for phone calls and Microsoft Teams meetings using the scheduling links below. Kara are able to assist with:
- Graduation requirements
- Program evaluation, including exceptions and overrides
- Varsity sport course credit information
- Course withdrawals
- Course petition forms
- Fifth course petition forms
- WebAdvisor course registration and add/drop
Kara L. Clark, Registrar
Kara is available for phone calls and Microsoft Teams meetings. In addition to the above list, Kara's expertise covers the following areas:
- Transfer credit - transcripts, evaluations and course approvals
- Declaration of major/minor and advisor changes
- Withdrawing from the college/leave of absence information
- Ordering a W&J transcript