March 23, 2020
Remote instruction will be begin via Microsoft Teams (Microsoft 365) and other software applications, and will continue for the remainder of the Spring Semester. You will get a tutorial on the technology and your professors will communicate with you directly regarding their expectations for coursework and assignments.
Keep in mind:
- The Clark Family Library resources and staff are still available online. Please visit the library website for information about remote office hours.
- Student Life will be in contact shortly to answer your questions and assist you as needed. Please be assured that staff are focusing on adapting processes as you transition to remote instruction.
- Continually check for updated FAQs on our website where information on retrieving your belongings at the appropriate time, room & board credits and refunds, Spring Semester grading policies, and Fall Semester registration and housing will be available.
- An e-newsletter called Your Connection to W&J (in lieu of W&J Weekly) will be published regularly to keep you updated on information that you need throughout the semester. Please look for this in your W&J email box.
- During the online instruction period, please be diligent about checking your W&J email account as it will be the most consistent source of communication between you and the college, including your faculty.