Special/Returning Students

Returning Students

Any student wishing to gain readmission to the College must file an application for readmission.

If the student has completed any college work elsewhere since withdrawing, an official transcript of all work must be submitted. Returning students with unpaid financial obligations to W&J must meet those obligations before matriculating.

Special Students

Special Students are all students who do not fall into the following categories:

  • Full-time degree-seeking students
  • International students
  • Transfer students
  • Exchange students

Special students should complete the Application for Returning and Special Student Admission.

If you have any questions, please contact Samuel Stanton in the Office of Admission at sstanton@washjeff.edu or at 724-223-6025.