A college education is one of the most important investments you can make in your student’s lifetime. We know that this is a significant investment and are fully committed to delivering an educational experience that is second to none. The primary question you will have though is whether Washington & Jefferson College is affordable? We believe the answer is a resounding Yes!
At W&J College, students have traveled the world through innovative and immersive programs like The Magellan Project, and participated in internships, research fellowships and community programs with world-class businesses and organizations. Through student organizations, our students are developing skills in leadership, ethics, and teamwork that will extend well beyond the classroom.
An educational investment in Washington & Jefferson College education means that your student will experience a rich academic curriculum and robust campus life which will prepare them for success after graduation Consider these facts:
- $30,000 is the average financial aid package for the fall 2019 freshmen class
- 99% of students receive some type of scholarship or grant
- 98% of students graduate on time
- 95% of students are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
- 88% of students immerse themselves in real-world experiences through internships, fellowships, research or global studies
- 40% of students study abroad each year
Use our Net Price Calculator to quickly estimate your financial aid package and expected family/student contribution.
Washington & Jefferson College is committed to making our world-class liberal arts education affordable by providing students with the opportunity to experience a rich academic curriculum and robust student life in the serenity of a campus just 30 miles outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Please contact our Admissions team to discuss your financial aid options at firstname.lastname@example.org.