CashNet Tuition Payment Plan
Washington & Jefferson College administers a payment plan option through CashNet. Please contact the Business Office at 724-223-6014 if you need assistance determining the amount to finance through CashNet. Once enrolled, payments are made directly to CashNet, not W&J.
Payment Plan Facts
- There are no financing charges.
- The enrollment fee is as follows: $30 one semester / $50 academic year
- The minimum amount required for a payment plan is $250.
- The payer determines the amount of the payment plan.
- A late payment fee of $10 will be assessed for a missed payment after 10 days.
- Payments on the payment plan can be made from a checking account or credit card.
- Only U.S. bank accounts are accepted.
12-month (May thru April), Annual Plan
Enrollment opens on May 1st and closes on September 30th, $50 fee
10-month (July thru April), Annual Plan
Enrollment opens on July 1st and closes on September 30th, $50 fee
4-month (August thru November), Fall Semester Plan
Enrollment opens on August 1st and closes on September 30th, $30 fee
4-month (January thru April), Spring Semester Plan
Enrollment opens on January 1st and closes on February 28th, $30 fee
Get Started with CashNet Today