The Admission offices at W&J are inside the Admission House, located on Wheeling Street in Washington. The Admission House is a beautiful, Victorian-style mansion built in 1894. Although converted into many offices, much of the original décor and architectural integrity has been restored and is intact. Learn more about admission to W&J
Barron P. McCune Alumni House
The Alumni House is another Victorian-style home that the College acquired in 1989. Prior to becoming the Alumni House, it was used as an upper-classmen living residence. It now houses the Alumni Relations Office. Many of the original elements of the house survive today, including the mahogany-paneled study room and the walnut-paneled dining room. JayConnected.com - Alumni Relations and Development Website
Campus & Public Safety Office
The Department of Campus & Public Safety is located in part of historic Old Main, facing the Rossin Campus Center.
Built in 1905, Thompson Hall served as the first unified library of W&J. It is adorned on the outside with Memorial Library and the names of many historical and literary figures. Thompson Hall currently houses the offices of the Registrar, Academic Affairs, Business and Finance, and Human Resources and is located adjacent to Old Main.
McMillan Hall, built in 1793, is the oldest building on campus. In fact, it’s the eighth oldest academic building in the United States. At one point it served as the only building for what was then known as Washington Academy. McMillan Hall is named after college founder and Presbyterian missionary John McMillan and in 1977, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Today, it is home to the President’s Office, Office of Communications, and members of the Alumni and Development offices.