Hsiao-Ching Kuo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Business (Marketing)
Academic Program: Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business Administration, Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Entrepreneurship
Jean Kuo is an associate professor in the Department of Business. Her research interests include social influence, service marketing (consumer privacy) and digital marketing (social couponing), and her teaching interests include principles of marketing, marketing research, consumer behavior, and international marketing. Dr. Kuo also recently published two articles: “Paying it forward: The reciprocal effect of superior service on charity at checkout” in the Journal of Business Research and “Consumer avoidance of specially priced items during social coupon redemption” in the Journal of Retailing and Consumer Service.
- Obeng, Efua*, Chinintorn Nakhata*, and Hsiao-Ching Kuo* (2019), “Paying it forward: The Reciprocal Effect of Superior Service on Charity at Checkout,” Journal of Business Research, 98, pp. 250-260 (equal authorship) Link to entry
- Nakhata, Chinintorn and Hsiao-Ching Kuo (2017), “Avoidance of Special-priced item: The Role of Perceived Deal Waste during Social Coupon Redemption,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 34, pp. 287-293 Link to entry
- Kuo, Hsiao-Ching and Chinintorn Nakhata (2019), “The Impact of Electronic Word-of-Mouth on Customer Satisfaction,” Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 27 (3), pp. 331-348 Link to entry
- Kuo, Hsiao-Ching and Chinintorn Nakhata (2016), “Price Promotions and Low Consumer Ratings,” Journal of Consumer Marketing, 33 (7), pp. 517-527 Link to entry
- Nakhata, Chinintorn and Hsiao-Ching Kuo (2014), “Non-Price Cues Utilization during Social Coupon Purchasing-Decision,” Journal of Product and Brand Management, 23 (6), pp. 439-451 Link to entry