The Business Administration program of the Department of Economics & Business offers an emphasis in Marketing providing an opportunity for students completing a major in business administration to explore more specifically areas such as of consumer behavior, market research and international marketing. The requirements of the emphasis include completing the requirements of the business major and the additional requirements of the emphasis.
Initial positions of recent graduates include:
- Northwestern Mutual – Financial Advisor
- ALDI – Management Trainee
- New York Life – Associate
- Dun & Bradstreet – Credit Advisor
- Comcast – Business Analyst
- BNY Mellon – Trade Support Specialist
Beyond the Classroom
Students have a wide array of opportunities for research, internships, conferences, and networking beyond the classroom that give them an advantage to prepare for life after W&J.