Can I send copies of my credentials instead of originals?

May 20, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: International

We would prefer to receive original documents, but we understand that this is not always possible. If you cannot send originals, please have your school counselor or headmaster verify their authenticity with their signature and school stamp/seal (if applicable). You may also take them to a Fulbright or EducationUSA office for verification. Find an EducationUSA advising center near you.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.