Do I have to complete the FAFSA in order to receive the CRRSAA Grant?

March 2, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Financial Aid

Under the expanded uses for the HEERF funds no FAFSA or Title IV eligibility is necessary to receive an emergency grant. Student must be U.S. Citizens to receive these funds and the College has verified citizenship with the Registrars Office for all eligible students.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.