Do I have to complete the FAFSA to receive the ARP Grant?

July 15, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Financial Aid

No, under the expanded uses for the HEERF funds, no FAFSA or Title IV eligibility is necessary to receive an emergency grant.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.