How are funds disbursed?

May 21, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Academics

In most cases, you will receive 75% of your funding when you submit the necessary paperwork to accept your award. After you return and submit your final report with receipts as needed, you will receive the remaining 25% of the award.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.