How do I declare a music major/minor?

August 9, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Academics

Majors and minors are declared through the Department of Music, by meeting with the department chair to discuss your proposed course plan, and by then informing the W&J registrar ( who will enter your major and minor into the system.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.