How do I find a job on campus?

May 24, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Financial Aid

Preference in the hiring process is given to students who are offered Federal Work Study in their financial aid package. These students will receive a Work Authorization Form through their W&J email. This form is proof of their employment eligibility to hiring supervisors. Campus jobs are posted on Handshake. Sign in using your W&J email ( Instructions for finding a job are on the student employment section of the website. The work authorization form must be presented to the hiring supervisor once a job is found.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.