How do I go about declaring my intent to do an honors project?

May 24, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Academics

By the last Monday in October (for spring completion) or the last Monday in March (for following fall project completion), you will file the Intent to Complete an Honors Project with the Academic Status Committee. This form includes the following: (1) a 250-word description of the proposed or in-progress project; (2) names and signatures of the faculty members willing to serve on the project’s Honors Review Committee; and (3) the signature of the Chair or Program Director in the area of study. See the link to “Forms and Resources” for further instructions.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.