How do I select my Collegiate Review Committee?

May 24, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Academics

The Collegiate Review Committee is chaired by an ASC member and will also include an at-large faculty member and the project’s director. You will recommend to the ASC the faculty member at-large and indicate this recommendation on the Recommendation for Honors form. Prior to making this recommendation you must get permission from the faculty member at-large. The faculty member at-large cannot be from your area of study(s) or major(s). The Deans are considered to be part of the faculty and may therefore be selected for your committee. Since W & J is a Liberal Arts College, the ASC would like to encourage you to think broadly in choosing your committee.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.