May I do a project in an area of study that does not have an academic major (e.g. Religion or Education)?

May 24, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Academics

Yes, if faculty members in that area of study agree. Again, the only requirement is that you have a director in the honors area of study and that you follow the guidelines for honors established for that area of study. Contact your major advisor and the chair the Academic Status Committee for further advice. Keep in mind that a project worthy of honors should make an identifiable contribution to its field.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.