What happens if I decide to change my housing status?

May 24, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Financial Aid

The W&J housing policy requires the primary residence of commuters to be located within fifteen miles of campus, and students must apply for permission to change housing status through the Office of Residence Life. A change from on campus to off campus will not result in a change to financial aid. A change from resident to commuter (living at home with parents or guardians) may result in a change to the student’s financial aid.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.