What should I do if my parent loses his/her job and can’t afford to help me pay for college?

May 24, 2021 | Tagged: | Category: Financial Aid

If a situation arises that causes a drastic change in a family’s financial situation after the FAFSA has been filed, special circumstances may be applied for. Call the Office of Financial Aid at 724-223-6019 to discuss the level of lost income. If significant, a Special Circumstances Form will be mailed to the student in order to re-evaluate the financial aid package. If a Pennsylvania resident, the student will also be mailed a Reduced Income Form for PA state grant eligibility.

What's Next?

View more FAQs on our FAQ Archive page.