In order to best support our campus, Information and Technology Services will migrate all student accounts from Google/G Suite to Office 365 on Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020. This change will impact students in their sophomore, junior, and senior years. First Year students will not be affected by this update.
On this date, in preparation for the Spring Term, all Google/G Suite accounts will be suspended and data will be removed. Two important things you should know:
- All emails stored within W&J (Google) accounts will be migrated to Office 365 by ITS.
- Google Drive, which includes files from Google Docs, Sheets, etc., cannot be directly transferred to Office 365. You will need to download any academic or personal data stored within Google Drive that you wish to retain, and store it on a personal device or transfer it to a personal account before Jan. 2.
Any students interested in learning more about how to prepare for this upcoming update are invited to attend an open Question and Answer Session, hosted by Information and Technology Services on the following dates:
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 2:35-3:35 p.m., Technology Center 118
- Friday, Nov. 22, 2-3 p.m., Technology Center 118
- Monday, Nov. 25, 1-2 p.m., Technology Center 118
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 10-11 a.m., Library Digital Classroom
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Technology Center 118
If you have additional questions, please visit support.washjeff.edu.