The following information has been provided to aid students, faculty, and staff in the event of sexual assault, discrimination, or harassment. Please review the information carefully: The College-Wide Policy Against Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault and Other Forms of Sexual Violence, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence and Stalking (PDF).
Sexual Assault Prevention & Response
For more information on resources W&J offers for victims of sexual assualt, prevention information, and response procedures; visit the Sexual Assault Prevention & Response site.
How to Report
You can use the anonymous report form to report any kind of sexual harassment or assault, relationship violence, or stalking. The information will be sent to the Title IX Coordinator and may be included in the Annual Safety Report. Completing this form is not the same as making a police report or filing a formal complaint. When possible the college will take steps to address the incident described in the report, although any investigations or remediation will be limited by the information available.
Immediately report incidents of sex discrimination, sexual harrassment (including sexual violence) or sexual misconduct to the Title IX Coordinators or to any college employee or RA who is then responsible for promptly notifying a Title IX Coordinator.
- Title IX Coordinators use discretion and seek to protect the privacy of all persons involved in complaints of sexual misconduct.
- Victims of sexual violence may contact Campus & Public Safety 24 hours a day at 724-223-6032 or by dialing 911 from any campus phone. Calling 911 from a cell phone will route calls to Washington County 911.
- Unless explicitly stated, all other persons or entities on campus are NOT confidential and may have an obligation to report your disclosure to the Title IX Coordinator.
- Prompt reporting is encouraged.
- No employee (other than law enforcement) is authorized to investigate or resolve reports of sexual misconduct without the involvement of a Title IX Coordinator.
Title IX Coordinators
Rossin Campus Center 321, (724) 223-1360
Second Floor, McMillan Hall, (724) 223-6878
Title IX Investigators
Henry Gymnasium 339, (724) 503-1001, ext. 3007
Rossin Campus Center 322, (724) 503-1001, ext. 3326
2nd Floor of Thompson Hall, (724) 503-1001, ext. 3360
Student Health & Counseling Center
Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP)