Registration for club and intramural sports is open to current W&J students during the school year. Additional information is provided in the links below, or by contacting the advisor for each group.
Registration for Club Teams and Organizations
Those interested in joining a club team or organization can contact Assistant Director of Club & Intramural Sports, Chris Faulk, at email@example.com or visit the Office of Club & Intramural Sports, located on the first floor of the HUB.
To see a list of W&J's club teams and organizations, and information regarding the advisors of each club, see the Club Teams and Organizations Roster.
Intramural Sports Registration
All it takes is sending one email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
You may register for events as a team or as an individual. Please follow the steps below:
Registering a Team
- Compile your roster with full first and last names (no nicknames)
- Send a “registration email” to email@example.com; include in the e-mail title the sport for which you are registering, include in the body of the e-mail the names of each team member and indicate who your team captain will be
- All league information will be send via this e-mail address to the team captain
Registering as an Individual
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate that you would like to be placed on a team
- You will then be placed on a team that is in need of players
To see a list of W&J's intramural teams, game schedules, and information regarding the advisors of each club, see the Intramural Leagues and Tournaments Roster.