Students are eligible to join a fraternity after completing one semester at W&J and earning a GPA that meets the requirement of the chapter they wish to join (GPA requirements vary for each chapter, but no student may join a fraternity if his cumulative GPA is below a 2.50).
Individual Chapter Requirements
- Alpha Tau Omega must have a 2.66 or higher cumulative GPA to join
- Beta Theta Pi must have a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA to join
- Delta Tau Delta must have a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA to join
- Phi Delta Theta must have a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA to join
- Phi Kappa Psi must have a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA to join
Recruitment will take place Feb. 28, 2021-Mar. 6, 2021
There is no fee for fraternity recruitment.
Anyone interested in participating in Fraternity Recruitment must register HERE
- Anyone not registered may not participate in the Fraternity Recruitment Process
- Once you have registered you will receive a welcome email from the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life. Included in that email will be a list of recruitment events held by each chapter.
- You are highly encouraged to attend “Get to know IFC” where all Fraternities will share more information about their chapters.
- You are welcome to attend as many events as you would like to get to know the chapter and members. There is no limit as to how many chapters you may visit during recruitment week.
- Members will extend bids to the men they are interested in having become members.
- After you receive an invitation to join and accept you will complete new member paperwork with the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life.